HOUSE IN COSTA ESURI, GOLF 1
(Sleeps: 8)
House by the Esuri golf course with wonderful views to the Guadiana River.

Esuri

  • 4 Bedrooms
  • 3 Bathrooms
  • Large Terrace
  • Fireplace
  • Garden
  • Communal pool access
  • Parking area
  • Riverviews
  • Golf

 

 

 

LOCATION

 

LOCATION DESCRIPTION

Beach, bars and restaurants, bicycle lane, golf, nautical sports.

 

TOWN INFORMATION

Isla Canela is an island beach belonging to the municipality of Ayamonte and lies on the eastern bank of the river Guadiana. It has a beautiful 7 km long sandy beach with many sandbanks and dunes. There are plenty of beach-side bars and restaurants. Surrounding are marshes home to autochthonous fauna and flora and migratory birds. Moreover there is the Punta del Moral with a yacht marina and a restaurant, bar and local shop centre. To the north lies Ayamonte with many shops, bars and restaurants and a car-free centre.

 

AUTOMATIC ONLINE BOOKING CONDITIONS

40 % of rent payable to make reservation, remaining 60% before or on arrival

In HIGH SEASON: (June, July, August , September) we ONLY accept full week bookings: Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday depending on the property.

In LOW SEASON: (October to May) booking dates are flexible with a minimum of 5 days over bank holidays and 3 days over weekends.

WINTER DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE on bookings over 3 weeks.
Approximately 50% off rentals over one month.

 

TO MAKE FIRM BOOKING, PLEASE CLICK ON SATURDAYS (CHANGEOVER DAYS) FOR ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE FOR ALL OTHER DATES PLEASE CLICK ‘ENQUIRE’ AND SEND EMAIL

KEY

 Available
 Unavailable
 Provisionally booked
 Changeover day
 Checkout only

 

DISPLAYED PRICES ARE WEEKLY RATES

No prices were found for this unit for these dates
Logo star-snippets.com

Notice: Undefined index: andaluciarentals.co.uk in /var/www/web14/htdocs/application/modules/site/controllers/StarController.php on line 435

Notice: Undefined index: andaluciarentals.co.uk in /var/www/web14/htdocs/application/modules/site/controllers/StarController.php on line 437